- 6-bolt/44mmBCD International Standard compatible rotor
- The Disc Wave floating rotor uses small pins that allow axial movements. This means a true floating system and a total thermal break between the braking surface and the disc
- Allows slight axial shifts in two directions for a correct and exact alignment between pads and disc while braking
- Laser cut and double-disc ground from high carbon stainless steel
- High temperature resistance and anti-corrosion treatment
Front and rear rotors that are a drastic upgrade over stock in both performance and longevity - Galfer has the rotor that will work best for you!Please note that components are subject to change and may not be exactly as pictured.