Fixed Stem MountRegular price $35.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
The K-EDGE Stem Mount is a great upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top cap compression system.
The fixed version is recommended for zero degree or negative degree stem angles. Can also be used with positive degree stems if additional spacers added (5mm to 10mm) above the stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount is also ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon; bike touring; or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- Compatibly - 1-1/8"Steerer tube Diameter, Thickness (@ Steerer) - 5mm, Length (Center-to-Center) - 50mm,
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform, Injection Molded Copolymer Interface
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
- Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.