What’s special about the Leatt shoe?
The MTB 4.0 shoe is a SPD clip shoe featuring a deep 25mm indexed cleat channel. The 15mm rear extension reduces strain on the Achilles muscle and adds stability and comfort for rigorous gravity riding. It’s quick drying material and great ventilation make it an ideal all-weather shoe for enduro and downhill riders. The Cross-Strap System helps the shoe grip your foot and lets you stay in control throughout your ride. Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels which efficiently keep the mud off the soles so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground. If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the Leatt MTB shoes
- ClipGrip SPD channel offers all-pedal compatibility
- Mud flow channels on the heel on toes for superior all-weather grip
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria, anti-odor material for comfort and hygiene
- Molded cross-tension straps for pedal efficiency and weather protection
- Ventilation with waterproof/breathable membrane on the inside