Designed in collaboration with Troy Brosnan, the Maxxis Dissector excels on the fast and dry downhill trails where the Aussie racer has made his name. The continuous central lugs reduce rolling resistance when on straightaways, helping you carry speed through to the next corner, when the aggressive lugs on the outer part of the tire help grip through the turn.
- An aggressive mountain tire for downhill speed
- Tread profile best suited for dry trail conditions
- Central lug pattern reduces rolling resistance to carry momentum
- Outer lugs provide grip when cornering at high speeds
- EXO casing protects against sidewall tears and flats
- Tubeless-ready Wide Trail casing for easy set-up on 30-35mm rims