As the new enduro bikes are getting bigger and bigger, that comes with more demand than ever. The new RockShox Domain takes cues from ZEB, our enduro specialist fork with serious credentials. Domain offers a new burly 38mm chassis, short fender compatibility, and a confidence-inspiring DebonAir air spring matched with a reliable Motion Control RC damper. We even brought the performance of Maxima Plush damping fluid along for the ride. If you are looking for the most performance to value ratio in any fork on the market, the Domain checks our boxes.
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- Motion Control RC damper featuring Low Speed Compression adjust with externally adjustable dual flow rebound
- Highly-tunable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and quiets damper noise
- Short fender compatible (RockShox fender sold separately)
- Fits tires up to 2.8" without fenders - use of a short fender may reduce tire clearance