Shimano 105 CS-HG700 11sp 11-34t Cassette
The Shimano CS-HG700 Cassete displays Shimano's experience in machining and engineering and how it allows for exceptional amounts of technology to go into tooth design, shaping, and shifting ramps.
Shimano does a great job trickling its technology from Dura-Aceand Ultegra groupsets to the 105 sets. Made from nickel-plated steel, the cogs themselves withstand corrosion and are tough enough to hold up to off-road abuse, which provides durability for smooth shifting and longer life.
- A mountain and road hub friendly cassette with a large range
- Durable steel construction holds up to off-road adventures
- 11-34-tooth cassette affords spinning up the hills
- Multiple compatible HG freehub for wheel repurposing
- Weight: 379g
- Cog Sizes: 11 - 34T
- Cog Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
- Hub Type: 9-11 speed road, mountain