Shimano Derailleur Rear M8000 Deore XT SGS
A mid-price derailleur with features from Shimano® top-line components: a one-way ratcheting cam can be engaged to increase spring tension, so you can bounce down technical terrain without slapping or dropping your chain. Nice if your suspension system puts chainstays and pivots close to the derailleur.
- Aluminum body with durable stainless steel axles.
- Direct cable routing reduces the risk of snagging in tight situations.
- Sealed bearings for durability
- Shadow RD+ prevents chain slap, with an adjustable clutch to match your riding style.
- Direct mount compatible.
- When used as a 1x11 system, the maximum low cog is 46T. 42T if used as a 2x11 system. 40T if used as a 3x11 system.
- SGS model has a long pulley cage.