XT BR-M8100 Disc BrakeRegular price $210.00 CAD
There’s nothing worse than a bad bike fit, except maybe an ill-fitting kit. More on that later…
Look, we get it, buying a bike online can be a hassle and we want to make it easy for you. Which is why we guarantee your bike will fit you straight out of the box when you purchase with our Virtual Bike Fit program.
All bikes purchased after a Virtual Bike Fit are guaranteed to fit.
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, trainers, work stands, car racks, and various other items.
Please note: Trainer Bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
Full shipping & return details here.
- Intuitive and versatile braking keeps your focus on the trail
- High rigidity
- Rider tuned adjustment
- Optimized lever axle position with additional contact point and refined ergonomics
- Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout
- 10% stiffer than M8000 even under high temp conditions
- Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke
- Superior modulation gives you greater control
- Quick and easy assembly
- Quicker Piston retraction
- Two piston
- J04C metal pad w/fins
- Banjo type connection and inside hose routing
- Toolless reach adjust
- Free stroke adjust
- Brake Hose Kit: SM-BH90-SBM
- Compatible Shifting Lever Mount: I-SPEC EV
- Lever Size: 2-finger
- Oil: Shimano Mineral
- J-Kit Technology: For some frames with internal routing, the J-Kit version may be easier to install, since everything is pre-bled. Disconnected lever comes pre-bled with connecting bolt/built in olive pre-installed. Brake caliper is pre-bled with brake hose connected/capped.