SILCA Ypsilon Travel Kit
The YPSILON(pronounced ip.si.lon)is SILCA' take on the unassuming Y-wrench. Most tools in this layout feature 4mm, 5mm and 6mm keys; meaning that the wrenches for some of the most common use cases in cycling are readily available in one tool. The shape of the Y-wrench also offers superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, especially in tighter work spaces.
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex
- Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips
- bit collet with magnetic bit attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5