SILCA Ypsilon Home Kit
Taking the humble Y-wrench, and replacing the 6mm hex key with a magnetic inch bit collet, Silca has created an invaluable, versatile and beautifully engineered tool. The kit comes with hex bits, Torx bits and screw bits that slot securely into the collet so that the ergonomic Y-wrench can be used for almost every job on a bike. The remaining two arms are permanent home to a 4mm and 5mm hex keys, so the most commonly needed sizes are always to hand.
- Lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to fixed 4mm and 5mm hex keys and a 1/4 inch bit collet with magnetic attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5
- Birch case with magnetic closure