Zipp 61803-2RS Bearing 17x26x5mm for 8/188 hubs
- Zipp OEM and fits Zipp wheels from 2009 onwards having the new 88 front and 188 rear hubs with 17mm oversized alloy axle.
- Specification - 17mm inside diameter, 26mm outside diameter, 5mm width
|Orders under $100 (before tax)||$15||$5 same day delivery||Please contact Rider Support|
|Orders over $100 (before tax)||Free||Free same day delivery 7 days a week||Please contact Rider Support|
|Trainers and trainer bikes||Free||Free||Not eligible for shipping|
|Oversized**||$40||$40||Not eligible for shipping|
|Bicycles*||$95||$95||Not eligible for shipping|
*Multiple items in each category incur a charge per item.
**Oversized items include wheels, work stands, car racks and various other items.
Please note: Trainer bikes are shipped and delivered on a pallet.
In-stock orders will be fulfilled within 1 business day.
New bike purchases are currently being fulfilled within 1 week.
We will contact you when your item is ready. If it needs to be transferred between our store and shipping facility, it may incur a short delay. Please bring a copy of your order confirmation and identification when you collect your store pick-up order.
Store pick-up orders that are completely fulfilled (all items are ready for pick-up) will be available for 14 days. Orders not collected within this timeframe will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment.
Same day delivery
- All of the above highlighted regions qualify for same day delivery, 7 days a week. Orders must be placed before 1p.m. to qualify.
- Orders are fulfilled by Wyngit. Orders are delivered between 16:00 and 21:00. Please consider your location during the evening when placing an order.
- Missed deliveries will be attempted again the following business day (excluding holidays). After two missed deliveries, the package will be returned to Bicicletta and available for pick-up at our Broadway location. Additional shipping charges may apply. Please provide a phone number to ensure a smooth delivery. Orders cannot be rerouted once shipped.
-Tracking information is not provided. If your order has not arrived after 2 business days, please reach out to Rider Support.
-Wyngit can have difficulty delivering to some address such as large condominiums, factories, businesses or military bases. Please leave detailed notes on your order so that we can ensure seamless delivery.
Qualifying Postal Codes:
To provide customers with additional flexibility during COVID-19, we have extended our return window to 60 days. If opened, items must be defective or unused with original packaging in original condition to be eligible for refund. Please do not tape labels on the outside of the product packaging. Please note: only unused saddles will be accepted for refund. Please protect the rails with tape until you are sure you will be keeping the saddle.
If we’ve made a mistake with your order, the return shipping is on us. Otherwise, you are responsible for return shipping. If the item is being returned for a manufacturer's warranty, you must pay shipping to return the product or drop it off at our Vancouver store. To possibly avoid these charges, contact the manufacturer directly.
Returns can be brought to our Vancouver location for immediate processing. If you are shipping your return, please start the process by using our return portal and we will follow up with the necessary next steps. Return requests must contain photos in order for them to be approved. For any additional questions about returns, please contact Rider Support via chat or e-mail.
We cannot refund gift cards, or redeem a gift card or store credit as another form of payment. Refunds for items purchased on a gift card or as store credit will be refunded back onto a gift card, or will be applied as in-store credit - whichever is preferred by the customer. Refunds can take up to 10 days to process and reflect on your method of payment.
|Stock Levels||Sold Out|
In Stock - 5 or more in stock.
Low Stock - Less than 5 left in stock.
Sold Out - Cannot be ordered at this time.
▭ - Unavailable